Looking for Smart Home Solutions Quotes in North Carolina ?
Home Automation in North Carolina, often referred to as “Smart Home Technology”, is the use of technology to automate your home. Home automation allows you to control almost every aspect of your home through the Internet of Things (IoT).
Home Automation started with the invention of the Thermostat and has developed into one of the biggest and fastest growing markets in technology. Home Automation’s potential continues to grow in North Carolina . You can use it for home security, controlling appliances, monitoring energy use, as a personal assistant, for looking after the elderly or disabled and more.
One Touch Home Automation Solutions - Organize Life Better With 1 Touch Solutions
Bring your home into the 21st century with some high tech home automation upgrades.
Many people have already advanced their property with home automation upgrades, but may be completely unaware that they have. You may already use products such as the Nest thermostat or the Amazon Echo, these products are in fact technologies that are part of the home automation revolution that is changing the way people live in their homes.
Today's market provides a home automation device for each and every room in your home. Below are some of the top home automation products to upgrade your home.
In the kitchen
You will never mistakenly burn your meal again with a helpful smart meat thermometer. It works by sending the information from the thermometer to your smart phone via a Bluetooth connection, showing you when your pork, chicken, turkey, or fish reaches the right temperature.
You can start dinner before you leave the office with a Wi-Fi enabled crock pot. By simply swiping your finger across your smart phone you can turn the cooker on, set the temperature, or turn it off to make sure that your dinner isn't burnt if you are delayed in getting back to your home.
Wi-Fi enabled kettle
Set the kettle to boil remotely by using an app on your smart phone. Whether you want the kettle to be boiled before you get out of bed or ready for you when you get home from work, the Wi-Fi enabled iKettle will boil your water and even hold its temperature for up to a half hour.
In the bathroom
Bluetooth speakers for the shower
Sing along to your favorite songs with the Aqua-tunes waterproof speaker and add some entertainment to your home automation upgrades. The speaker connects to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth and enables you to stream music from your device that is played in the shower. Simply hook the speaker on to your shower rod and press the sync button to link up with your mobile device.
Heated toilet seat
LumaWarm offer the heated nightlight toilet seat. The seat is illuminated by a blue LED light and is equipped with multiple temperature settings that warm the seat within a couple of minutes.
In the bedroom
Smart bedroom lighting
Smart lighting can help you relax at the end of the day, and even help you fall asleep, with lighting that is personalized to you, with dimming and variable color temperatures. There are several types of smart lighting products available for home automation upgrades, with some set by timers that can be easily accessed and changed through your smart phone, while others utilize motion sensors to adapt the lighting to your nightly routine.
Equip your windows with smart window film, or adjustable blinds that operate by a motor, which can be accessed on your smart phone. Smart blinds and shades can adapt and respond to the lighting level outside and are a must for your home automation upgrades. Smart window film offers the ability to transition your window from clear to opaque by simply tapping a button on your smart phone.
Home automation for any room
Smart plugs are a simple and easy way to make a start upgrading your home. The smart socket device plugs into your existing power outlet and enables you to remotely control the power usage and keep an eye on your energy usage. There are several manufacturers of smart plugs, iHome, TP-LINK, Belkin, and D-Link to name a few, and the devices are an affordable way to start upgrading your home with prices ranging from as low as $30.
The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control by Leviton can identify the level of humidity in your home and automatically react to it by turning on a ventilation fan. The smart device can be used in the bathroom and any other area of your home to reduce moisture in the air.
Room by room upgrades
If you still don't really know where to start with your home automation upgrades, there are several home automation upgrades and smart home upgrade kits on the market.
The main purpose of home automation upgrades is to make daily tasks easier for the user. You don't need to rush and try to upgrade everything in your home at once. Identify areas of your home or exact tasks where you would appreciate some technological help, then research what home automation options are available to fulfill your needs.
Wireless Home Automation System - The Total Control Is Under You!
When it comes to the question of whether or not you should invest in a solution for home automation, price is no doubt an important factor. And that is especially true, given the current state of the economy. After all, with unemployment being as high as it is, and people tightening their belts and struggling to make ends meet, you might think that the last thing on peoples' minds is home automation. Price points may justifiably make it out of reach for many people, as the use of this type of technology is considered by many to be a frivolous luxury.
Their argument is that who in their right mind would want to control a toaster oven, a vacuum cleaner, or a coffee maker from their computer anyway? They posit the question that have we become so lazy and have we geeked out so much that we can't simply just control our appliances the old-fashioned way. But what these people don't realize is that while it is true that for some people, it is just a luxury that they can do without out, there are many others who can actually benefit from and may actually even need home automation. Price is not an issue, when you look at the issue through the lens of someone who actually needs and is dependent on this technology in order to function, or from the perspective of someone whose life could be improved or could operate more smoothly with the implementation of this technology.
Let's take a look at some practical applications of the use of home automation technology and how it can benefit our lives:
- Physically challenged people are perfect candidates for home automation technology, and could stand to greatly benefit from it. Whether you are handicapped or you are elderly, you can leverage the use of home automation technology to make the job of managing your household easy to do with a few mouse clicks. Simple tasks that many of us take for granted can be automated so that people with physical impediments don't ever have to worry about them. Such tasks include: * Opening and closing window blinds * Regulating or operating room fans * Programming thermostats * Timing and automating the locking and unlocking of doors and windows * Managing the general security system * Programming lawn water sprinklers Using a state-of-the-art home automation system, each of these aforementioned functions, and many more, can be centrally managed from a computer.
- Can you ever put a price tag on your personal security? When it comes to home automation, price should not trump your safety and security. Safeguarding your property and your person takes priority over all else. A home automation system can provide an all-inclusive, complete security solution that includes the management of windows and doors, locks, gates, garage doors, motion sensors, motion-triggered lawn lighting, surveillance cameras, alarm systems, and 911 emergency notifications. Home automation systems can be retrofitted for both home as well as commercial properties.
- Child-proofing is a common problem that millions of parents have to deal with as their toddlers learn to walk and interact with their environment. Child proofing is yet another practical application of home automation. Price should never be a constraint when it comes to keeping your children and your household safe. If you find that your toddler is constantly getting into things or fiddling with appliances that he or she should not be, then you can manage your home's child-proofing needs centrally from your computer. Managing electrical appliances and the locking and operation of windows, gates, door locks, and blinds is easy to do with a home automation system. Keeping your children out of harm's way is every parent's primary responsibility. Keeping your home secure and safe is the first step in managing risks. Home automation can bring you peace of mind.
- Many cost-conscious homeowners would be happy to know that there is yet another very practical application of home automation: Price control over out-of-control, skyrocketing utility bills such as electric, gas, water, and sewage. Home automation systems can be leveraged to help you conserve energy. The automation of windows and blinds to allow sunlight in, or to keep cold or heat drafts from coming through is one example of how it works. Other examples include thermostat control, as well as the heating and cooling of water and the shutting off of unnecessary appliances during the day when nobody is home.
Let us bring your home in North Carolina into the future of technology. Contact us today for a free estimate for your smart home automation project.
- TV Installation Quote Winston Salem
- Outdoor Entertainment Quote Walkertown
- Outdoor Entertainment Quote Kernersville
- Smart Home Solutions Quote Bethania
- Home Theater Quote Rural Hall
- Home Theater Quote Pfafftown
- Affordable Networking Services Wallburg
- Home Theater Quotes Clemmons
- Networking Services Quote Lewisville
- Affordable Smart Home Solutions Colfax
- Smart Home Solutions Quotes Belews Creek
- Smart Home Solutions Quote Tobaccoville
- Smart Home Solutions Quote Germanton
- TV Installation Quote High Point
- Home Theater Quote Walnut Cove
- TV Installation Quotes Oak Ridge
- TV Installation Quotes Welcome
- Affordable TV Installation King
- TV Installation Quote Greensboro
- Home Theater Quote Advance
- Smart Home Solutions Quotes Stokesdale
- Networking Services Quotes Thomasville
- Home Theater Quotes Jamestown
- TV Installation Quote Lexington
- Affordable Networking Services East Bend
- Affordable TV Installation Pine Hall
- Outdoor Entertainment Quotes Summerfield
- Affordable Smart Home Solutions Pinnacle
- Home Theater Quotes Trinity
- TV Installation Quotes Madison
- Outdoor Entertainment Quotes Mocksville
Networking Services Quotes North Carolina